Hospital for Incurables
extending 76 feet /
[from an original drawing by J. Aheron].
|Summary:||The Hospital for Incurables was established in 1743, at the initiative of the Charible Musical Society of Crow St., at Fleet Street, Dublin, Ireland. It moved to Townsend Street in 1753 before moving to Donnybrook in 1792, when it became the Royal Hospital. |
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
|Notes:||Plate to the 'Dublin Magazine', April, 1762. |
Formerly at call number 550TA.
Physical description: 1 print : line ; image 15 x 19 cm.
Citations/References: Catalogue of Irish topographical prints and original drawings / Rosalind M. Elmes. - Malton Press, 1975 ; p. 29.
|Credits:||From an original drawing by John Aheron, (d. 1762).|
As a digital copy of this item is available, the original will not be issued.
|Call Number||View In||Collection|
Prints & Drawings
Reproduction rights owned by National Library of Ireland.