Convent and Church of the Holy Cross, Kenmare. Chas. [Charles] F. Hansom, Archt. [Architect].
Robt. W. Sprague & Co., Litho. [Lithographers], 5 Ave Maria Lane, London, E.C.
|Main Creator:||Sprague, Robert, lithographer.|
View of the convent and Church of the Holy Cross, Kenmare (consecrated in 1864) featuring people in the grounds and view of the surrounding countryside and mountains. The architect Charles Francis Hansom (1817-1888) was a prominent Victorian architect who primarily designed in the Gothic Revival style.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
[London] : Robt. W. Sprague & Co., [n.d., ca. 1864].
Formerly at NLI call number 4387 TB.
Physical description: 1 print : lithograph ; image 17 x 22.5 cm., on sheet 30.6 x 24.3 cm.
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|Prints & Drawings|
Reproduction rights owned by the National Library of Ireland.