A view of the Giant's Causeway and the capes to the eastward of it
inscribed to the Revd. William Hamilton, A.M. Fellow of Trinity College Dublin by his oblig'd hum. servt. W. Wilson /
J. Nixon, Esq. delint. ; J. Ford sculpt.
|Main Creator:||Ford, James, fl.1772-1812, engraver.|
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
[S.l. : s.n., between ca. 1772-1812]
Formerly at call number 75TA (A).
Lettered impression. See also 75TA for details of another copy (proof).
With coat of arms.
Physical description: 1 print : line engraving ; image 15.2 x 20.4 cm., on sheet 18.9 x 21.9 cm.
Citations/References: Catalogue of Irish topographical prints and original drawings, Rosalind M. Elmes. New edition revised and enlarged by Michael Hewson. - Dublin : Malton Press for the National Library of Ireland Society, 1975. p. 4.
Engraved by James Ford (fl. 1772-1812), after an original painting by John Nixon (d. 1818).
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|Prints & Drawings|
Reproduction rights owned by the National Library of Ireland.