The agricultural labourer ... :
[Assistant commissioners' reports] Presented to both Houses of Parliament by command of Her Majesty.
|Main Creator:||Great Britain. Royal Commission on Labour.|
|Published / Created:||
London : H.M. Stationery Off., by Eyre and Spottiswoode, 1893-94.
[Parliament. Papers by command] ;
C. 6894-I-VI, XIII-XXII, XXIV-XXV
Library has volume 2 and volume 3 only.
Physical description: 5 v. in 4. : ill., fold. map ; 34 cm.
Table of Contents:
- I. England. pt. 1. by William E. Bear.-pt. 2. by Cecil M. Chapman.-pt. 3. by Author Wilson Fox.-pt. 4. by Roger C. Richard.-pt. 5. by Aubrey J. Spencer.-pt. 6. by Edward Wilkinson.-pt. 7. Indexes to the reports v. 1, pt. 1-6. 1893.
- II. Wales. by D. Bleufer and C.M. Chapman. 1893.
- III. Scotland. pt. 1. by H. Rutherfurd and G.R. Gillespie.-pt. 2. by R. Hunter Pringle. and Edward Wilkinson.-pt. 3. Indexes to reports, v. 3, pt. 1-2. 1893-94. (C. 6894
- IV. Ireland. pt. 1. by R. McCrea.-pt. 2. by W.P. O'Brien.-pt. 3. by Roger C. Richards.-pt. 4. by Author Wilson Fox.-pt. 5. Indexes to reports v. 4, pt. 1-4. 1893-94. (C. 6894
- V. pt. 1. General report, by William C. Little. Return by the Board of Agriculture, showing the cultivated area, the acreage under certain crops, and the number of cattle and sheep in the registered sub-districts of various selected unions in England and Wales for the year 1891; with summary by Wm. C. Little.-pt. 2. Misc. memoranda, abstracts, and statistical tables, by Wm, C, Little. 1894. (C. 6894