Makers of the Empire /
[by various writers] ; edited and partly written by Hugh Gunn ...
|Published / Created:||
London [etc.] : W. Collins Sons & Co. Ltd., 
The British Empire, a survey ;
Maps on lining-papers.
Physical description: xx, 326 p. : fold. maps, ports., coats of arms ; 23 cm. (8vo)
Table of Contents:
- The British archipelago, by the editor.
- Sea ventures of Britain, by H.T. Dorling.
- The chartered companies as pioneers, by E. Lewin.
- The pioneer settlers of America, by H. Stannard.
- The American settlers in revolt, by H. Stannard.
- Pioneers of Canada, by the editor.
- Pioneers of the East, by H. Stannard.
- Pioneers of Africa, by E. Lewin.
- Pioneers of Australia and New Zealand, by E.R. Garnsey.
- Makers of the constitution of the Empire, by A.B. Keith.
- Missionaries and the Empire, by the editor.
- Bibliography (p. 314-318)