Collection: Our Own Place Photographic Project >> Bandon Cattle Mart Holding and Labelling Pens [graphic]
Bandon Cattle Mart Holding and Labelling Pens
|Main Creator:||Connolly, Paddy, photographer|
Site was formerly that of original Malt House and also of Bonded Warehouse (Total floor area 75 Acre) of Allmans Distillery 1825-1939.
|Published / Created:||
18 Oct 1993
Project sponsored by RTÉ and Fuji Photo Film (Ireland) Ltd.
Film number: 28 ; frame number: 4
Cumann Seanchais na Banndan
Photograph taken at e.g. 11:15, 18 Oct 1993.
Physical description: 1 photograph ; 15 x 10cm.
Geographic Coverage: Bandon, Co. Cork, Province of Munster, Ireland.
|Contained in:||Our Own Place Photographic Project|
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|OOP_28/4||NPA Reading Room - Appt. only||Photos|
Reproduction rights owned by the National Library of Ireland.