[Armoured car being lifted on to ship]
|Main Creator:||Hogan, W. D., photographer|
|Published / Created:||
Taken in mid 1922, this photograph shows a 1920 pattern Silver Ghost armoured car, chassis number W0161. It was named "The Custom House" by the Free State Army. The car is documented being loaded at Dublin docks to be taken by sea to Cork. The chassis number W0161 is currently in the Schlumpf Collection at Mulhouse, France (information supplied by James Black Restorations Ltd., and David Dudley).
Physical description: 1 photographic print ; 20 x 15 cm.
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|HOG24||NPA Reading Room - Appt. only||Photos|
Reproduction rights owned by the National Library of Ireland