Cuala Industries. [pasted across an adress previously printed on the sheet of 82 Merrion Square Dublin Telephone: No. 3298, is a slip of paper and printed in red coloured font is] Note - new address is 133 Lower Baggot Street (not five minutes from St. Stephen's Green and Government Buildings). Embroidery : Miss Lily Yeats Mrs. W.B. Yeats [.] Workrooms open to Visitors any day from 10 to 5 o'clock. Saturdays close at 12. All the work is done on the premises by Irish girls. Letters to "Embroidery Dept.," Cuala Industries. Work can be sent on approval...

[Cuala Industries].
Bibliographic Details
Main Creator: Cuala Industries
Contributors: Yeats, Elizabeth Corbet, 1868-1940
Summary:Leaflet, black font printed on off-white coloured paper, detailing goods that can be purchased from the Cuala Industries. Elizabeth Corbet [often known as ‘Lollie’] Yeats, (1868–1940), and Susan Mary [often known as 'Lily'] Yeats, (1866-1949), separated from the Dun Emer Guild in 1908, forming The Cuala Industries; Elizabeth controlled the press while Susan Mary was responsible for the embroidery division. The Cuala Industries moved to 133 Lower Baggot Street in February 1925.
Format: Book
Published / Created: [Dublin] : [Cuala Press], [n.d., ca. 1925?].
Notes:This item is held in the Department of Ephemera.

Physical description: 1 sheet (double-sided) ; 19 x 11.4 cm..

Call Number View In Collection
EPH A1468
Collection unavailable
Access Note
Reproduction rights owned by the National Library of Ireland.