Institutional Building, with colonaded frontage, 18 bays wide with portico of 4 fluted columns, with coupola
|In collection:||The Stereo Pairs Photograph Collection|
|Published / Created:||
[between ca. 1860-1883].
|Notes:||The Stereo Pairs Collection consists of negatives acquired and distributed by William Lawrence, but not created by the Lawrence firm. The images in the collection were created by Dublin photographers, James Simonton and Frederick Holland Mares. |
Physical description: 1 stereographic negative : glass ; 17 x 9.5 cm
As a digital copy of this item is available, the original will not be issued.
|Call Number||View In||Collection|
NPA Reading Room - Appt. only
Reproduction rights owned by National Library of Ireland