|Published / Created:||
Printed for the Shakespeare Fund,
|Notes:||Half-title: The Stratford Museum. |
Collections presented by Miss Wheler, W. O. Hunt, F. W. Fairholt, Captain Saunders, J. O. Halliwell, and others. "A brief hand-list" of the Wheler collection was published, 1863.
A portion of the books included were removed in 1882 to the Shakespeare Memorial, only biographical material being retained in the Birthplace.
Physical description: vi, -183 p. ; 23 cm. (8vo)