Gravestone inscriptions at Cullybackey Old Methodist Church (1839) :
(formerly the United Presbyterian Church, then United Free Church of Scotland /
transcribed by Iner Dempsey ; foreword by John Turner ; historical appendix by Ronald Waterman.
|Published / Created:||
Ballymena Borough Council,
|Series:||Ballymena Borough gravestone series ;
|Notes:||Published for the 175th anniversary of the errection in 1819 (according to William Shaw) of the original meeting-house at Tullygrawley- t.p.. |
Title from cover.
Text and illustrations on inside covers.
Physical description: 16 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.