The foundation of the Hospital and Free school of King Charles II., Oxmantown Dublin :
commonly called the Blue coat school : with notices of some of its governors, and of contemporary events in Dublin from the foundation, 1668 to 1840, when its government by the city ceased /
by Sir Frederick R. Falkiner.
|Published / Created:||
Sealy, Bryers and Walker,
|Notes:||Includes index. |
Physical description: vi, 314 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., maps, ports. ; 23 cm.