[Tailors Hall in state of disrepair, Back Lane, Dublin]
|In Collection:||The Wiltshire Photographic Collection|
|Published / Created:||
|Notes:||Image taken from an elevated position |
Dublin Tailors Hall completed in 1707. In 1966 a committee of volunteers was formed to restore Tailors Hall. Now leased to An Taisce.
Physical description: 1 photographic print on card 22.5 x 16.5 cm.
|Call Number||View In||Collection|
NPA Reading Room - Appt. only
Reproduction rights owned by National Library of Ireland