Administrative and financial records relating to the [Church of Ireland] Church of St. Mary, Donnybrook, Co. Dublin, part of the Church of Ireland Diocese of Dublin and Glendalough,

1845-1858 and 1889-1911.
Saved in:
Main Creator: St. Mary's Church (Donnybrook, Dublin : Church of Ireland)
Format: MANUSCRIPT
Language:English
Subjects:
Notes:The foundation stone of St Mary’s [Church of Ireland] Church, Donnybrook [located on Anglesea Road], was laid in 1827 and the church was consecrated in April 1830. On 3 July 2020 St Mary’s Church [part of the Church of Ireland Diocese of Dublin and Glendalough] was deconsecrated by the Archbishop of Dublin, following a decision of the Select Vestry earlier in the year (the decision was made due to the structural instability of the church building and the decline in the size of the congregation).

Physical description: 7 item (7 vols.).

more
Arrangement:Fonds
Contained in: Administrative and financial records relating to the [Church of Ireland] Church of St. Mary, Donnybrook, Co. Dublin, part of the Church of Ireland Diocese of Dublin and Glendalough, 1845-1858 and 1889-1911.