South front Donnibrook [Donnybrook] Castle, 1 mile from Dublin, demolished in 1759
View of Donnybrook Castle, Co. Dublin before it was demolished.
Saved in:Show/hide more info.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Notes:||Title inscribed in ink u.r. on sheet. |
Physical description: 1 drawing : pen and watercolour ; 18 x 26.5 cm.
Citations/References: Catalogue of Irish Topographical Prints and Original Drawings / Rosalind M. Elmes ; New edition revised and enlarged by Michael Hewson - Dublin : Malton Press, 1975, p. 130.
|Production Credits:||Copy by William Frazer after an original drawing by Gabriel Beranger after Thomas Ashworth.|
|Published / Created:||