Graveyard of Lusk Church, March 1849
Close-up of the effigy of James Bermingham in Lusk Church, County Dublin.
Saved in:Show/hide more info.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Notes:||Title inscribed in ink u.r. on sheet. |
Physical description: 1 drawing : pen and ink ; 17.7 x 24.6 cm
|Production Credits:||Copy by William Frazer after an original drawing by George V. Du Noyer.|
|Published / Created:||