Market Cross, Kells, November 1865
Close-ups of the east side of the shaft and base of the Market High Cross in Kells, County Meath.
Saved in:Show/hide more info.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Notes:||Title inscribed in ink l.r. on sheet. |
Physical description: 5 drawings : pen and ink ; 18.2 x 26.7 cm.
|Production Credits:||Copies by William Frazer after original drawings by George V. Du Noyer from the Kilkenny Archaeological Society Collection.|
|Published / Created:||