Ardsallagh Church, Meath, 1865, capital of side column, choir arch, south side
Close-up of a capital of a side column in Ardsallagh Church, County Meath.
Saved in:Show/hide more info.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Notes:||Title inscribed in ink l.r. on sheet. |
Physical description: 1 drawing : pen and ink ; 18.2 x 26.7 cm.
|Production Credits:||Copy by William Frazer after an original drawing by George V. Du Noyer from the Kilkenny Archaeological Society Collection.|
|Published / Created:||