Carving on brown sandstone built into a wall at rear of the Mackays House in Slane; Slane Abbey, doorway in tower; St Erck's [Erc's] House, 1866, exterior of small window
Details of sites near Slane, County Meath.
Saved in:Show/hide more info.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Notes:||Physical description: 3 drawings [on one sheet] : pen and ink ; 18.2 x 26.7 cm. |
|Production Credits:||Copies by William Frazer after original drawings by George V. Du Noyer from the Kilkenny Archaeological Society Collection. Title inscribed in ink beneath or above drawings.|
|Published / Created:||