St Ivor's Church, St Iberius, Wexford, 1840
View of the ruins of St. Iberius Church, County Wexford.
Saved in:Show/hide more info.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Notes:||Title inscribed in ink l.r. on sheet. |
Physical description: 1 drawing : pen and ink ; 18.5 x 27.4 cm.
Citations/References: Catalogue of Irish Topographical Prints and Original Drawings / Rosalind M. Elmes ; New edition revised and enlarged by Michael Hewson - Dublin : Malton Press, 1975, p. 125.
|Production Credits:||Copy by William Frazer after an original drawing by William F. Wakeman.|
|Published / Created:||