Copies after Du Noyer by W. Frazer, contd. Vol 6, (1864), nos. 53-99. Vol. 7, (1865) nos. 1-31 in Royal Irish Academy, and some from volume in Royal Archaeological Society
Principally carved stones, effigies, cromlechs, castles, houses, round towers in counties Cork, Galway, Meath, Westmeath and Louth. Page 43 is blank.
Saved in:Show/hide more info.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
Houses > Ireland > Louth (County) > 1770-1900
|Notes:||1975 TX 24 contains: 77 p. of drawings, 22 p. of cuttings, 1 loose (12 page) leaflet, 1 p. of writing. |
Physical description: 102 items : pen and sepia, sepia wash, ink wash, pen, ink, watercolour ; 17.78 x 26.67 cm.
Citations/References: Catalogue of Irish Topographical Prints and Original Drawings / Rosalind M. Elmes ; New edition revised and enlarged by Michael Hewson - Dublin : Malton Press, 1975, p. 129.
|Published / Created:||