The poems of Conal O'Riordan from 1896 [sic]. Printed by the hands of Olga O'Riordan [and] Judith O'Riordan, 1935.
|Main Creator:||O'Riordan, Conal, 1874-1948|
|Published / Created:||
Compiled by Conal O'Riordan's wife and daughter. Written on ruled paper in black and blue ink with the odd pencil gloss or correction (in another hand, possibly that of the author). Original quarter cloth notebook with oil-cloth protective jacket, ownership inscription of Olga O'Riordan to flyleaf and couple of newspaper cuttings interleaved. Compiled by
Physical description: 1 volume (108 pages).
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|MS 42,492||Manuscripts Reading Room||Manuscripts|
Reproduction rights owned by the National Library of Ireland.