Tomb of Geoffrey de Mariscis, founder of the Abbey at Hospital [Co. Limerick] - abt. [ about] 1215.
sketched by Francis Wheeler, Esq. Sept. 24. 1802 sketched by Ralph Ouseley, Junr. Sept. 24. 1802.
|Main Creator:||Wheeler, Francis|
Title inscribed in ink at top of sheet with "Tomb of Geoffrey de Mariscis / at Hospital, Co. Limerick" handwritten in verso on sheet. With several lines in manuscript hand concerning Sir Geoffrey de Mariscis [better known as Sir Geoffrey de Marisco, (1122 - 1166)] underneath image on sheet. Signed off on with "sketched by Francis Wheeler, Esq. Sept. 24. 1802 sketched by Ralph Ouseley, Junr. Sept. 24. 1802".
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
Sept. 24. 1802.
Formerly held at PD 4123 TA.
Physical description: 1 drawing : pen and ink ; image 13.7 x 17.8 cm., on sheet 23.1 x 18.3 cm..
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|Prints & Drawings|
Reproduction rights owned by National Library of Ireland.