View of the Coffee House, Dunleary [Dun Laoghaire].
R.T. Wyke delt. ; Martyn sct.
|Main Creator:||Martyn, John, fl. 1794-1828, engraver|
View of the coffee house and hotel which used to be the centre of Dun Laoghaire village at the end of Monkstown creek, County Dublin. This building served as lodgings for those going to England by boat.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
[S.l. : s.n., between ca. 1794 and 1828].
Formerly at call number 844TA.
Physical description: 1 print : line ; image 9.7 x 16.8 cm., plate mark 11.8 x 18.8 cm., sheet 12.6 x 19.6 cm.
Citations/References: Catalogue of Irish Topographical Prints & Original Drawings / Rosalind M. Elmes. - Dublin, 1975 : p. 46.
Attributed to John Martyn, (fl. 1794-1828), after an original drawing by Robert Titus Wyke, (ca. 1790-ca. 1870).
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|Prints & Drawings|
Reproduction rights owned by National Library of Ireland.