Graveyard of Lusk Church, March 1849
|Main Creator:||Frazer, William, d. 1905, artist.|
Close-up of the effigy of James Bermingham in Lusk Church, County Dublin.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
Title inscribed in ink u.r. on sheet.
Physical description: 1 drawing : pen and ink ; 17.7 x 24.6 cm
Copy by William Frazer after an original drawing by George V. Du Noyer.