Octagonal ruin commonly called the Baptistery, Mellifont, south east of choir of Abbey Church
|Main Creator:||Frazer, William, d. 1905, artist.|
Plan of the Lavabo at Mellifont Abbey, Co. Louth.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
Title inscribed in ink l.l. on sheet.
Physical description: 1 drawing : pen and sepia wash ; 18.7 x 27.3 cm.
Citations/References: Catalogue of Irish Topographical Prints and Original Drawings / Rosalind M. Elmes ; New edition revised and enlarged by Michael Hewson - Dublin : Malton Press, 1975, p. 129.
Copy by William Frazer after an original drawing by George V. Du Noyer.