The Finn Harps story /
|Main Creator:||Ramsay, Bartley.|
|Published / Created:||
Lucan, Co. Dublin : Finn Harps Publications, 2008.
For many years the twin towns of Ballybofey and Stranorlar had a soccer team by the name of Ballybofey Wanderers. Then in 1954 a few people decided that it was time to find a permanent home so they enlisted the help of a few business people in the two towns and purchased Finn Park and gave the team a new name, Finn Harps.
Physical description: 284 pages : illustrations, portraits ; 25 cm
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|16A 2935||Main Reading Room||Books|