No results
Your search returned too many results to display in the tree. Showing only the first items. For a full search click .

[Three sections of roofs, the first inscribed 'St. Clements Danes, London [an Anglican church in the City of Westminster]', the second inscribed 'Lord Mansfields' [library at Kenwood House, Hampstead]'.


[by James Gandon].

View more information ...
In Collection: vtls000741875
Description: Kenwood House, Hampstead, London was remodelled by Robert Adam (1728-1792) between 1764 and 1779 for William Murray, 1st Earl of Mansfield, (1705-1793); Adam added the library to balance the orangery. PD AD 3299 (8 loose leaves; 2 vols. of drawings, formerly held at formerly held at NLI MS 22,015 and NLI MS 22,016) transferred to Department of Prints & Drawings in 2005.
Main Creator: Gandon, James, 1742-1823
Created: [n.d., between ca. 1770 and 1788].
Language: English
Extent: 1 sheet : watercolour, ink and pencil ; 53.2 x 37.6 cm..
Call Number: PD AD 3265 (Collection unavailable)
Rights: Reproduction rights owned by the National Library of Ireland.