No results
Your search returned too many results to display in the tree. Showing only the first items. For a full search click .

[Three sections of roofs, the first inscribed 'Roof to Chapel at Greenwich framed with Oak'; the second inscribed 'at Mr. Beresfords' [Abbeville also known as Abbeyville House, Kinsealy, County Dublin] and a third inscribed 'A Study for a Church'].

[graphic].

[by James Gandon].

View more information ...
In Collection: vtls000741875
Description: James Gandon altered and enlarged Abbeville [also known as Abbeyville House], Kinsealy, County Dublin in the early 1790's for John Beresford. PD AD 3186 - PD AD 3299 (8 loose leaves; 2 vols. of drawings, formerly held at formerly held at NLI MS 22,015 and NLI MS 22,016) transferred to Department of Prints & Drawings in 2005.
Main Creator: Gandon, James, 1742-1823
Created: [n.d., between ca. 1790 and 1800].
Language: English
Extent: 1 sheet : watercolour, ink and pencil ; 53.2 x 37.6 cm..
Format: PRINTS & DRAWINGS
Call Number: PD AD 3258 (Collection unavailable)
Rights: Reproduction rights owned by the National Library of Ireland.