Photograph of an original drawing by James Gandon for Carlisle Bridge, Dublin, built between 1791 and 1794
|Main Creator:||Gandon, James, 1742-1823|
Photograph of an original drawing by James Gandon. Title inscribed in ink on verso of photograph with clippings [from unknown sources] pasted to the back of the photograph also. Carlisle Bridge [named after the then Lord Lieutenant of Ireland, Frederick Howard, 5th Earl of Carlisle] was renamed O'Connell Bridge (following widening) ca. 1882.
|Published / Created:||
Inserted between pages 69 and 70.
Physical description: 1 photograph ; 10.5 x 16.5 cm.