Remains of a partly destroyed circle, west of Bruff Road, Lough Gur
|Main Creator:||Frazer, William, d. 1905, artist.|
View of the remains of a stone circle near Lough Gur, County Limerick.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
Title inscribed in ink l.c. on sheet.
Physical description: 1 drawing : pen and ink wash ; 18.2 x 26.7 cm.
Citations/References: Catalogue of Irish Topographical Prints and Original Drawings / Rosalind M. Elmes ; New edition revised and enlarged by Michael Hewson - Dublin : Malton Press, 1975, p. 127.
Copy by William Frazer after an original drawing by Thomas J. Westropp.