Stone at Lomanagh ; Killaghtie [Killegy] Stone Roofed Church behind Muckruss [Muckross]
|Main Creator:||Frazer, William, d. 1905, artist.|
Detail of ogham carvings on a standing stone at Lomanagh, Kilgarvan, Co. Kerry. View of Killegy Chapel, Co. Kerry.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
Title inscribed in ink beneath each item.
Physical description: 2 drawings : pen and ink ; 18.2 x 26.5 cm.
Citations/References: Catalogue of Irish Topographical Prints and Original Drawings / Rosalind M. Elmes ; New edition revised and enlarged by Michael Hewson - Dublin : Malton Press, 1975, p. 127.
Copies by William Frazer after original drawings by John Windele from his 'Topography of Kerry'.