Tower of Knocktopher, old church, west door, Late Norman or Early English, 13th century, County Kilkenny ; Doorway of Knocktopher, old church, 1864 ; Limestone, Kells Priory, County Kilkenny, April 1864
|Main Creator:||Frazer, William, d. 1905, artist.|
View of an old church at Knocktopher, County Kilkenny, and a close-up of its doorway, and a close-up of a piece of limestone in Kells Priory, County Kilkenny.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
Titles inscribed in ink beneath or besides drawings.
Physical description: 3 drawings : pen and ink wash ; 18.2 x 26.7 cm.
Citations/References: Catalogue of Irish Topographical Prints and Original Drawings / Rosalind M. Elmes ; New edition revised and enlarged by Michael Hewson - Dublin : Malton Press, 1975, p. 126.
Copies by William Frazer after original drawings by George V. Du Noyer from the Kilkenny Archaeological Society Collection.