Piscina, St Mary's Church, Fore, 1864 ; Abbey gate house of Fore, May 1864, remodelled into a police barracks
|Main Creator:||Frazer, William, d. 1905, artist.|
Close-up of a piscina in St. Mary's Church, Fore, County Westmeath, and the abbey gatehouse of Fore, since turned into a police barracks.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
Title inscribed in ink above or beneath drawings.
Physical description: 3 drawings : pen and ink ; 18.2 x 26.7 cm.
Copies by William Frazer after original drawings by George V. Du Noyer from the Kilkenny Archaeological Society Collection.