Scurlockstown Castle, County Meath
|Main Creator:||Frazer, William, d. 1905, artist.|
View of Scurlockstown Castle and surrounding buildings with a note stating that it was no longer standing in 1857.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
Title inscribed in ink l.c. on sheet.
Physical description: 1 drawing : pen and ink wash ; 18 x 26.4 cm.
Citations/References: Catalogue of Irish Topographical Prints and Original Drawings / Rosalind M. Elmes ; New edition revised and enlarged by Michael Hewson - Dublin : Malton Press, 1975, p. 127.
Copies by William Frazer after original drawings by George V. Du Noyer from the Kilkenny Archaeological Society Collection.