Map of premises in Arklow belonging to the Incorporated Society,
|Main Creator:||Crawford, Henry S. engineer|
Hand-drawn, hand-coloured, linen backed map of a section of Arklow town, featuring Condron's Lane and part of the Main Street, produced by engineer Henry S. Crawford. The map records properties of the Incorporated Society and includes a terrier of tenants.
The map, signed by Henry S. Crawford C.E., is dated June 1900.
Scale of 33 feet to an inch.
Physical description: 1 map : Pen and Ink (hand-tinted) ; 33 x 32 cm.
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|MS L 415||Manuscripts Reading Room||Manuscripts|
Reproduction rights owned by the National Library of Ireland.