Map of the town and parks of St. John's, Athy, Co. Kildare,

1826.

View more information ...
In Collection: Survey of the Lordship of St. Johns, Co. Kildare, 1826.
Description: Hand-drawn, hand-coloured map of part of the town and parks of St. Johns, adjacent to the town Athy, which were owned by Augustus Frederick, Duke of Leinster. The map takes in the area west of Athy and includes farm land at Woodstock. An accompanying page lists the tenants in the land surveyed.
Main Creator: Sherrard, Brassington & Greene, fl. 1810-1829, surveyors
Language: English
Extent: 1 map: 55 x 69 cm.
Format: MAP
Call Number: MS L 404/4 (Manuscripts Reading Room)
Rights: Reproduction rights owned by the National Library of Ireland.