Map of streets in the town of Athy, Co. Kildare,

1826.

View more information ...
In Collection: Survey of the Lordship of St. Johns, Co. Kildare, 1826.
Description: Hand-drawn, hand-coloured map of part of the town of Athy, which formed part of the North Division of St. John's and was owned by Augustus Frederick, Duke of Leinster. The map takes in the area from Barrack Street to the Manor of Woodstock, the River Barrow and Duke Street. An accompanying page lists the tenants in the properties surveyed.
Main Creator: Sherrard, Brassington & Greene, fl. 1810-1829, surveyors
Language: English
Extent: 1 map: 55 x 69 cm.
Format: MAP
Call Number: MS L 404/2 (Manuscripts Reading Room)
Rights: Reproduction rights owned by the National Library of Ireland.