Stone pillar ; Remains of old church of Templebryan, County Cork, June 1841
|Main Creator:||Frazer, William, d. 1905, artist.|
View of a stone pillar and the ruins of an old church at Templebryan, County Cork.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
Titles inscribed in ink beneath illustrations.
Physical description: 1 drawing : ink and pen ; 18.6 x 27.5 cm.
Citations/References: Catalogue of Irish Topographical Prints and Original Drawings / Rosalind M. Elmes ; New edition revised and enlarged by Michael Hewson - Dublin : Malton Press, 1975, p. 126.
Copy by William Frazer after an original drawing by William F. Wakeman.