Stone at head of Quinlin O' Cahan or O'Cane called Cu-na-Gall, the "Hound" or Pursuer of the Strangers, old church of Dungiven, 1835
|Main Creator:||Frazer, William, d. 1905, artist.|
Close-up of a carved stone in a ruined church in Dungiven, County Derry.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
Title inscribed in ink l.c. on sheet.
Physical description: 1 drawing : pen and ink ; 18.5 x 27.4 cm.
Copy by William Frazer after an original drawing by George V. Du Noyer.