Carved head from Cleenish Island on Lough Erne ; Old church Banagher, exterior and interior of door
|Main Creator:||Frazer, William, d. 1905, artist.|
Drawings of stone heads and doorways from various churches in County Fermanagh.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
Titles inscribed in ink l.l. and l.r. on sheet.
Physical description: 6 drawings : pen and ink ; 18.3 x 27 cm.
Copies by William Frazer, one labelled as from an original drawing by William F. Wakeman.