Corporation of the city of Dublin souvenir of the opening of the New Central Fire Station (Tara Street) 13th September, 1907 /
Corporation of the City of Dublin.
|Main Creator:||Dublin (Ireland). Corporation|
Booklet in red-coloured wrappers with the coat of arms of Dublin Fire Brigade Station on cover, top right. The fire station was opened by Councillor J.M. Coghlan Briscoe with dignitaries such as the Right Hon. Joseph P. Nannetti, M.P., amongst others present. Featuring plates of the new central fire station, Tara Street along with appartus used by the firmen such as the "New pattern aerial ladder".
|Published / Created:||
[Dublin : Dollard Printing House, 1907].
This item is held in the Department of Ephemera.
Physical description: 24 p.; 25.2 x 16 cm.
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
Reproduction rights owned by the National Library of Ireland.