Ruins of the Dominican Priory, Drogheda
J.E. Jones C.E. ; E. Radclyffe.
|Main Creator:||Radclyffe, Edward, 1810-1863, engraver|
View of the remains of the tower of the Abbey of St. Mary d'Urso rising up at the end of a street busy with people and a horse and carriage.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
[S.l. : s.n., 1844]
Formerly at call number 1466TB (A).
Engraved for: The history of Drogheda : with its environs, and an introductory memoir of the Dublin and Drogheda railway / by John D'Alton., vol. 1, 1844.
One of two impressions - the first is held at NLI Call number ET A607.
Physical description: 1 print : line engraving ; image 15 x 11 cm., on sheet 23 x 15 cm.
Citations/References: Catalogue of Irish topographical prints and original drawings, Rosalind M. Elmes. New edition revised and enlarged by Michael Hewson. - Dublin : Malton Press for the National Library of Ireland Society, 1975. p. 79.
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|Prints & Drawings|
Reproduction rights owned by the National Library of Ireland.