Collection: The Stereo Pairs Photograph Collection >> St.Mark's Parish Church, Portadown, Co. Armagh [graphic]
St.Mark's Parish Church, Portadown, Co. Armagh
Showing a modern Gothic Church, square tower, people at railings, water pump
|Published / Created:||
[between ca. 1860-1883].
The Stereo Pairs Collection consists of negatives acquired and distributed by William Lawrence, but not created by the Lawrence firm. The images in the collection were created by Dublin photographers, James Simonton and Frederick Holland Mares.
Physical description: 1 stereographic negative : glass ; 17 x 9.5 cm
Geographic Coverage: Portadown, County Armagh, Province of Ulster, Ireland.
|Contained in:||The Stereo Pairs Photograph Collection|
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|STP_2207||NPA Reading Room - Appt. only||Photos|
Reproduction rights owned by National Library of Ireland