Collection: The Stereo Pairs Photograph Collection >> St. Ann’s Hydro and Turkish Baths in Blarney, Co. Cork [graphic]
St. Ann’s Hydro and Turkish Baths in Blarney, Co. Cork
|Published / Created:||
[between ca. 1870-1883].
In our catalogue, this photo was originally titled "Two-storey (possibly Institutional) building of 8 + bays width, separate clock tower at one end, 2 female people". Research by our Flickr Commons users established that this was St. Ann’s Hydro and Turkish Bath in Blarney, Co. Cork that dates from 1870.
Additional information about this photograph is available on the National Library of Ireland's Flickr Commons photostream http://www.flickr.com/photos/nlireland/46695177534/
The Stereo Pairs Collection consists of negatives acquired and distributed by William Lawrence, but not created by the Lawrence firm. The images in the collection were created by Dublin photographers, James Simonton and Frederick Holland Mares.
Physical description: 1 stereographic negative : glass ; 17 x 9.5 cm
|Contained in:||The Stereo Pairs Photograph Collection|
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|STP_1592||NPA Reading Room - Appt. only||Photos|
Reproduction rights owned by National Library of Ireland