Collection: The Stereo Pairs Photograph Collection >> Gothic revival/restoration stone church, square castellated tower...
Gothic revival/restoration stone church, square castellated tower with four corner spires
|Published / Created:||
[between ca. 1860-1883].
The Stereo Pairs Collection consists of negatives acquired and distributed by William Lawrence, but not created by the Lawrence firm. The images in the collection were created by Dublin photographers, James Simonton and Frederick Holland Mares.
Physical description: 1 stereographic negative : glass ; 17 x 9.5 cm
|Contained in:||The Stereo Pairs Photograph Collection|
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|STP_0513||NPA Reading Room - Appt. only||Photos|
Reproduction rights owned by National Library of Ireland