Carlow, from the road leading to Leighlin Bridge, Co. of Carlow.
drawn by G. Petrie, Esqr. ; engd. by J & H.S. Storer.
|Main Creator:||Storer, James, 1771-1853, engraver|
View of Carlow, Ireland, with boats on the River Barrow and people on the banks. On the far bank of the river, one can see cattle being driven.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
[London] : Sherwood Jones & Co., July 1, 1824.
Formerly at call number 117TA (A).
Physical description: 1 print : line ; image 10.1 x 15.4 cm., on sheet 12.2 x 16.8 cm.
Citations/References: Catalogue of Irish Topographical Prints / Rosalind M. Elmes. - National Library of Ireland, Dublin ; p. 6.
Engraved by James Storer (1781-1853) and Henry Sargent Storer (1795-1857), after an original drawing by George Petrie (1790-1866).
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|Prints & Drawings|
Reproduction rights owned by National Library of Ireland.