Cromlech at Brown's Hill
W. Beaufort, del., 1788.
|Main Creator:||Beauford, William H., 1735-1819|
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
[S.l. : s.n.], 1788.
Formerly at call number 115TA.
Officially known as the Kernanstown Cromlech, it is also called the Brownshill dolmen.
Physical description: 1 print : line engraving ; sheet 11 x 13 cm.
Citations/References: Catalogue of Irish topographical prints and original drawings, Rosalind M. Elmes. New edition revised and enlarged by Michael Hewson. - Dublin : Malton Press for the National Library of Ireland Society, 1975. p. 6.
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|Prints & Drawings|
Reproduction rights owned by the National Library of Ireland.