The Hospital and Free School of King Charles II, Oxmantown, Dublin : abstract of account of revenue and expenditure for the year ended 31st December, 1873.
|Main Creator:||King's Hospital School|
Founded in 1669, The Hospital and Free School of King Charles II was located in Queen Street, Dublin. From 1783 to 1971, the school was located in Blackhall Place, Dublin [now the headquarters of the Law Society of Ireland]; in 1970 it moved to a new location in Palmerstown, County Dublin and is known as The King's Hospital [School].
|Published / Created:||
[Dublin : s.n.], 1873.
This item is held in the Department of Ephemera.
Physical description: 1 sheet ([2 p.]) ; 41 x 26 cm.
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
Reproduction rights owned by the National Library of Ireland.