Collection: Autograph letters signed collection, ca. 1603-ca. 1972 >> Letter from Lord Desart [William Ulick O'Connor Cuffe] to...
Letter from Lord Desart [William Ulick O'Connor Cuffe] to William Morris Colles, informing him that his address has changed to "Carlton Club Pall Mall S.W."
1894 May 22.
|Main Creator:||Desart, William Ulick O'Connor Cuffe, Earl of, 1845-1898|
Letter on headed paper "Clayton Priory, Burgess Hill, Sussex."
Physical description: 1 item (1 page).
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|MS 49,491/1/506||Manuscripts Reading Room Special Access||Manuscripts|
Reproduction rights owned by National Library of Ireland.